I was wrongfully arrested on a felony drug charge now my entire life is screwed up! What can I do?

The best advice we can give you right now is to see a criminal defense attorney as soon as you can. There are many questions to ask to decide where you are in the process and what is the correct course of action to take. If there is a warrant outstanding that will be the first thing to tackle; you don’t want to get arrested before you have a chance to speak to an attorney.