I was arrested for a DUI with a .11% BAC. What should I expect?

Different counties punish cases differently and some judges punish more harshly than others. Your best course of action is to have your attorney get an indicated sentence prior to entering the plea. Your attorney has more leverage prior to entering the plea, since judges have pressure to move their calendars.

Most counties allow you to serve your time on a first-time DUI in some form other than jail time. This could include a work program, in which you’d pick up trash on the streets. It’s important to speak with an attorney to better understand the specifics of your case.